PLANNED A TRIP 2 WEEKS AHEAD OF TIME.RESERVED A BIKE, CALLED AND MADE SURE THEY OPEN TILL 6PM ON THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSE TO LEAVE.

THE DAY OF THE TRIP I GOT - THEY WERE CLOSED. I CALLED THE ENTIRE DAY ON MY DEPARTURE - NOT ONE CALL ANSWERED, NOT ONE PHONE CALL RETURNED. PRIOR TO THAT - COULDNT GET DATES RIGHT. COULDNT GET THE RIGHT BIKE.

SERVICE ON PHONE SUCKED.

WOULDNT REFUND MONEY - HAD TO GET CREDIT CARD COMPANY INVOLVED - POS COMPANY AND POS STAFF AND POS SERVICE.THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONES, DONT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of harley bike rental. Eaglerider needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harley bike rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eaglerider.

Had an Experience with Eaglerider?

Comments

Be ware: SIXT are Liars, greedy and Opportunist Sixt "I rent cars over 16 times in last 13 months in Orlando, from that I used to like SIXT Rent a Car and rent 7 times… and i can tell..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more