I have been sitting here tonight trying to look up some places that rent Harleys for a trip we are planning in April of 2017.Of course this is the rental place that popped up first.

However after reading the reviews, we will not be going near this place. I think I'll have some friends do some research in their area in AZ and find us a couple bikes to rent for a week. It pays to do your homework. I'm glad I did~ Thanks for the reviews and for the heads up.

Very much appreciated here!~Bikers in Michigan

This reviewer shared experience about "reviews" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Eaglerider. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eaglerider.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Eaglerider to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Eaglerider?

Comments

So you made the effort to comment on a business that you have never dealt with?Doesnt make much sense.

You can always find negative reviews with any business.If you are familiar with the comoany you can *** out the crazies.

to Anonymous Glenview Nas, Illinois, United States #1339239

Eaglerider is a scam.They charge you left and right for services you were never provided with.

Their Blackout dates in Chicago are from end of April untill October. Pretty much you can go skiing with your rental.

The contracts are like with the devil.The world has to burn before they cancel it.